Saturday, January 19, 2008

A little about the last 3 months...


Well, married life has treated us good so far, my mom wanted me to post what we've been doing for the past almost 3 months so all of you can see the beginning.... I guess i'll start with the beginning... OUR HONEYMOON!!! For our honeymoon we drove to San Diego and caught a cruise ship to Cabo San Lucas and Ensenada Mexico. It was a lot of fun except for when John got in the hot tub with my bran new nice camera in his swimming suit pocket.... that put a damper on things but we've got a few photos from before all that. This first one is us at the dock waiting for our boat, I won't show you the one where john got a little curious...okay maybe i will. Well, we tried to avoid doin what everybody else was doing on the boat which mostly consisted of drinking and gambling but there was one thing we just couldn't resist, it was when they anounced they'd be having a hairy chest contest and of course John had to enter.... well, believe it or not, there are hairyer men than John and he didn't win, although he did receive a metal... For what i just can't remember... But there's the hairy babe himself. Gosh, how did i get so lucky??? Well, there's about how far we got with the pictures because of the hot tub incident, but it was a lot of fun.

5 comments:

Rebecca said...

I love your new template. You are doing great. Keep it up!

Julie said...

lol, that is so stinkin funny. I love it...John is a hottie.

Jennifer Never said...

That is the coolest picture of him kissing you next to that big sailor and his woman. You guys are so cute!!! I'm glad you have a blog!!

The Peterson 5 said...

I love the picture by the big statue! You guys are so cute together!

Chelsey Hansen said...

hey elisee! i'm excited that you have a blog. i have one too, but not as cool as yours! i'm excited that everything is going well with married life! it's so much fun isn't it? i miss you guys though!! we should hang out again. that was fun! love ya!