Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Just some pic's


5 comments:

The Petersons said...

Thanks for posting. I love to see you two.

Mason Clan said...

You guys are so cute!!! I am glad that you told me that you blog!!! Well i still think that we need to hang out soon...

Julie said...

You guys are so dang cute. When we lived in Dan's basement, McKall was our Simeon. She was there all the time and made us laugh a lot.

Lauri said...

Loved the pics. You've got such a fun blog to visit!

Chelsey Hansen said...

Hey you guys are cute. We want to hang out again! I didn't know John was in the bishopric! That's really cool! good for him. I know what it's like to have a husband with a busy Sunday and to sit alone in sacrament is humbling. :)I'm glad everything is going well! love ya!