
This was my first success in dough making since we were married. My mom asked me to make rolls for Easter dinner and the turned out more like biscuts, no raising and almost as hard as rocks. They ate them anyway, but they really weren't so good. But in this pictures i made homemade pizza and it worked out great! Tasted great too. John and i both were pretty excited!

John played in the Ice Breaker tournament up at Palisades State park and he did really well, this was just after he shot an "eagle" (2 under par), and he won some money for it ($30), it was pretty exciting and needless to say, John was happy! (it only cost $26 to play in the tournament so we got an increase ;)

A couple weekends ago John went to the Henry's with one of his friends to find sheds, and they did a pretty good job, these are all the horns John found, and Tom found about 15 more i think. They had fun but i was sure happy to finally have John home again... our first night apart since the wedding... it was weird. I guess i had fun though, Mom, natalie and Emily and I had a girls night, ate chinese food and watched Sydney White. It was fun.
3 comments:
good job on making pizza dough. It took me a couple of years after i was first married to get bread right. I can't even remember how many loaves I baked before I finally got it right! They would look beautiful on the outside, then would have a pocket of doughy in the middle. I guess it just takes lots of practice....or It's like bread dough everywhere has a secret initiation they put new wives through....it's all just a conspiracy....:)
cooking and baking is such an adventure! You're ahead of me though, i've yet to try dough :) you'll have to let me know the secrets. how are you feeling? love ya!
Elise, I haven't seen you in forever! Just think at this time last year we were waking up at the crack of dawn swimming in the morning for our triathalon! Ready for another one :) haha no. Congrats on the baby, I didn't know, that is great! When are you due? Your blog is cute and It was fun to see what you guys are up to! Hopefully now we can keep in touch, braceandangela.blogspot
Post a Comment