Happy Birthday John and congrats. I knew you were a smarty. It looks like Disneyland Rocked!! It was so stinkin hot this weekend and extremely busy....but still magical.
I am so glad to find all of my long lost family members through the blogging world. I am excited to keep up on your wonderful life with John, you guys are so dang cute!!!
Love the Pics! Looks like you guys had tons of fun in Cali. I am so glad I finally got to meet John and see you:) We are planning on that weekend, June 13th to come to the Pageant! I will call you with details after we get back from Cancun- we leave today! Have a great weekend:)Talk to ya soon.
5 comments:
Happy Birthday John and congrats. I knew you were a smarty. It looks like Disneyland Rocked!! It was so stinkin hot this weekend and extremely busy....but still magical.
I am so glad to find all of my long lost family members through the blogging world. I am excited to keep up on your wonderful life with John, you guys are so dang cute!!!
Looks like tons of fun Elise! I love Disney Land!
great fun, I love seeing your pictures. You are 'dang cute'!
Love the Pics! Looks like you guys had tons of fun in Cali. I am so glad I finally got to meet John and see you:) We are planning on that weekend, June 13th to come to the Pageant! I will call you with details after we get back from Cancun- we leave today! Have a great weekend:)Talk to ya soon.
Post a Comment