Sunday, June 29, 2008

Pageants over!!! But here's some pic's.

This is just pageant and was super fun, John and i just did stage crew on some nights, and extra special nights, we went to the cast meeting (okay only once because rumer's were that maybe Pres. Monson would be there... he wasn't but it was good anyway!) This is us in our black....



John was gone for a week straight! And i missed him so much. He went to price for work and stayed there til Friday, while he was gone, he grew this sweet Go-T (okay i really don't know how to spell it so now you'll at least know what i'm talking about) isn't he one hottie!!!


1 comment:

The Brok Sorensen Family said...

Elise, your blog is so cute! I am so happy to have found you on here! I miss you guys. I hope you are having such a great time in Sanpete this summer! You are awesome!