Friday, July 25, 2008
Happy Happy Birthday!
So Wednesday was my birthday, the only thing that would of made it a little better was if John was here! He was so so so sweet though, he called and had gotten me a surprise massage! It was so nice, and then he also sent me flowers, he's was so thoughtful! After work, i spent the rest of the day at John's family reunion up at Palisades and it was really fun, they must have made an annoucement or something because everyone told me happy birthday all evening. It was a good time, my mom said we could do a birthday dinner when John gets home, so that'll be fun, and he gets home next tuesday! Wahoo! Now it seems that he actually might come home... Anyway, life is good, and here's a picture of the flowers he sent me along with the cute card from John's parents, oh i love his family!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Happy Birthday Elise!!!!
Hey just wanted to tell you Happy Birthday! I am sorry John has been gone for so long it will be nice to have him back.
Happy Birthda! I would have told you sooner but we have been out of town. Honestly I am a big jerk, cuz I should have called you from LA. But Happy Birthday...for your birthday I went and saw "Wicked".
Post a Comment