Friday, July 18, 2008

Lonely Wife Syndrome....

Well, i thougth being away from John all day long was hard..... but now i'm alone for 3 weeks straight and thats harder than anything! John left last Saturday to California to fight fires with the forest service. He should be home in another 12 days..... it seems like forever. I just don't know what to do with myself when i'm not at work! Oh well, i'm sure it will pass. But i've been meaning to blog about the 4th of july but i was waiting for the rest of my pictures (on Emily's phone) but i guess i'll just show a few of the ones that i have, it was a blast! I love the 4th of July and i love it especailly here in Manti! John had never been to the park so i drug him over and we had so much fun! After the park we went to my parents and had a BBQ while John and his brother played in the annual tennis tournament.... We'll just say, they're going to practice for next time. Anyway, I'm done 2 with 6 or my 12 credits i'm taking right now! Wahoo! I only have a few assignments left, and 1 test left and then i'll be done with the others too. I'm so happy to be so close! It should keep me busy until John gets home, if not, i've got a huge list of books i've wanted to read but haven't dared start with my classes going because once i start, i just can't stop! Anyway, I'm so grateful for John! I'm grateful for his hard work for us, but i sure can't wait to have him home!!!! (And we're not even half way there yet...)
Here is some pics, enjoy:
Well I'm remember why i didn't post pictures of the 4th of July yet... because for some reason it doesn't work! I don't know what the deal is but i'll try later! Sorry!

3 comments:

Julie said...

i totally tried to blog today too, and it wouldn't work for me!! Sorry you miss your hubby! He'll be home before you know it!

Julie said...

oh, that was from Amber, on Julie's computer. oooops!!!

Anna said...

congrats on being so close to finishing your classes! i bet that's such an awesome feeling. and that should keep you busy while john's gone, too. so sorry you're lonely - but i do know how you feel!