Tuesday, September 30, 2008

I'm a Esme! I found out through TwilightersAnonymous.com. Which Twilight Female Are You? Take the quiz and find out!
I'm not obsessed either! Just curious, and i'm sure glad i wasn't a Bella, isn't she just obnoixous??? JK, but she really is and i was talking to somebody about why anyone likes these series when Bella is such a complainer and really kind of annoying, but this lady told me its because we each can relate to her so well, i think she was right. Anyway, Take the quiz! Kinda lame, but fun :)
Take the Quiz and Share Your Results!

4 comments:

amberjill said...

hmmm...after all that, I think I just might need to stop being one of your followers! At least I know how you really feel about me!! :)

AuBrie and Russ said...

Well I am Alican I think that was her name. You'll have to clue me in because I didn't read the books. Good thing I'm not Bella though so we can still be friends.

James and Kirsten said...

You guys have so much fun! And your right, we do need to hang out! We're going to visit family this weekend for conference however, next week.... :) We will plan something for sure! Stay cute! :)

Chelsey Hansen said...

hehe, I'm with you about Bella...although I don't think amber is annoying ;) hehe. SEriously though, I think she complained way too much and she drove me crazy most of book two and three.