Friday, November 14, 2008

Just a few

Hey! Welcome home Grandpa and Grandma! We went to meet G-pa and ma on Wednesday at the airport, it was so fun to see them and for them to be back! Here's some pic's! Here's them relaxing as much as possible at Kristens beautiful new home after their long trip!
And here is a picture of my newest Christmas Decorations! I like them, and they were fun to make but didn't quite turn out the way i'd planned.... oh well though! They match the rest of my Christmas stuff....now i just have to be patient til i can decorate!

7 comments:

Mason Clan said...

I love those!! They are so cute!!! Man i might be copying them...haha

Anonymous said...

those are cute! Wow elise! your so creative!! man, i wish i could be as creative as you ;)

Olsens said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rach Romney said...

They turned out way cute! HOw great to see your grandparents! Did hey just get back from a mission? miss ya and hope your doing well!

Lauri said...

Those little darlings are darling, be sure to take pictures of your place when you decorate.

It was so fun to see you at the airport.

Our Family said...

Those look great!! you are very crafty!!!I'm so excited for Christmas I'm putting up my tree this week. Maybe I will try your neat-o frames

Natalie said...

REMINDER: Add Natalie to your blog list... :)