Yay! It's Spring Break! I just got inside after shoveling 8 INCHES of NEW SNOW off of the drive way.... Crazy, oh and we got a text from our neighbor last night at 1:40 in the morning letting us know our neighbors house was on fire....great, we weren't sure if he was just playing a really mean joke or if it was true, but sure enough as i was shoveling this morning, i looked across the street and our neighbor's house was on fire, it was all black this morning. I don't know what the story is, i guess the whole neighborhood heard all the fire engines and police cars and half of the neighborhood was evacuated but John and i just slept right through it all.... I guess we were blessed with deep sleep ;)
P.S. I think everyone's okay
8 comments:
Snow! Wow! It must be pretty cold up there still. How are you feeling these days?
You should not be shoveling silly! And I can't believe you guys slept through the fire scare that is funny I'm glad you guys are ok.
I hope you have a fun spring break! That stinks that you still have quite a bit of snow... no fun! Your bag that you made is so cute! I wish that I was a little more crafty when it came to sewing projects! I hope that you are feeling okay and when do you find out what you are having?! Brian says to tell John hi :)!!
I hope you have a fun spring break! That stinks that you still have quite a bit of snow... no fun! Your bag that you made is so cute! I wish that I was a little more crafty when it came to sewing projects! I hope that you are feeling okay and when do you find out what you are having?! Brian says to tell John hi :)!!
Just got caught up on the blog, I am so excited you are pregnant!!!! How exciting! We are so happy for you guys. We miss you and want to see you more. Sorry about the yucky snow.... glad your okay and I'm jealous of your sewing skills!
Wow, the storm just hit us and is going strong, crazy. Was the house a new one just across the street?I'll be interested to know what caused it. Be careful and see you soon.
Yeah for spring break. And your bag is SO SO cute. So to answer your question about Mary Kay. I havent done too much with it so far but that is my choice. And i didnt go into it with intentions to become millionaare like some women (my supervisor). But I do really like the product. In my experiecne with selling products you really do have to love the product to sell it good. and have it be something you will actually use. So if makeup is something you like to do or would like to learn to do better go for it it is awesome. but maybe you should just make a website and sell those cute bags and other simple things. I guess what I am getting at is i think you will enjoy selling something if it feels more like a hobby and thats fun for you. Sorry about all the rambling. congralations again on the prego hope you are feeling good. that first little while is rough.
That is so funny, Rod and I slept through the whole thing too! haha I think he had a heating block on his engine or something to keep it warm and it started on fire or something. That's all I've heard! Scary though, and sad!
Post a Comment