I did it! This is the Viking 320, and it sews! And it was a great deal. I'm very happy with it, and i've already started sewing! Below is my first project: Burp Clothes for the little one. Can you see the design? I knew as soon as i saw it i had to get it, yes John loves them.
Thanks for all of your suggestions on sewing machines! I guess i really didn't follow any of it but they did help with research! I guess vikings are up there with bernina's on quality so i was excited to find a great deal on a used viking, more projects coming! (i mean seriously, what else do i have to do?)
5 comments:
Beautiful. I love the machine and the burb cloths withthe golf clubs look great. You are going to have so much fun creating fun stuff. I am so glad you went with the Viking. I think it will serve you well.
We decided you have a kitchen table. When do we get to see the rest of your home?
Fun stuff! And I guess he's going to start out early as a little golfer! :)
Now there's no stopping you! You'll have a life-time of fun creating!
Isn't it fun to make tiny baby things? Have fun!
Post a Comment