Those all look great. You are so talented. who would have thought you were such a seamstress. Have you started your classes there yet?
I like the nursing cover up. I had been wondering about those and if you would use one. Glad to see you made a cute one. I can't wait to see everything in person.
3 comments:
Those all look great. You are so talented. who would have thought you were such a seamstress. Have you started your classes there yet?
I like the nursing cover up. I had been wondering about those and if you would use one. Glad to see you made a cute one. I can't wait to see everything in person.
nice hooter hider! i hope you are making 2 of everything. i mean, i would assume so!! :)
Look how crafty you are!! Those are so cute!! I love the fabric!!
Post a Comment