Friday, July 24, 2009

My golden ;)

Yesterday was my Golden Birthday, 23 on the 23rd. It was a great one. John spoiled me like always and the ladies took me to lunch AND made John and I dinner. It was a great day and i'm super excited for this year and the crazy new things its going to bring! Wish me luck! (sorry, i have one picture of the day and its one that the waiter took at the mexican restuarant with me in a sombrero when he brought me out my birthday desert.....lets just say its not quite Blog-worthy :)

5 comments:

The Peterson 5 said...

Hope you had a great birthday!! Just think your "golden" birthday is the last one before you have kids....I'm so excited for you!!

Julie said...

If its "not blog-worthy" then its TOTALLY BLOG WORTHY!! I hope you had an awesome day. I love ya.

Chelsey Hansen said...

happy birthday elise. I want to see this "not blog worthy" photo. I'm with Julie on this one!

The Petersons said...

Hope you had a great day and weekend with you family. We love you too,

Lisa Hathaway said...

Happy Birthday! Kelly and I were just asking each other yesterday when you guys are coming back. Obviously neither of us knew. We hope it's soon!