Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Jack Jack: Our own little superhero :)

John and I are amazed every second of every day how much we love this little man. I get so emotional just thinking about how perfect he is and how lucky we are. I never knew you could instantly love somebody so much, we're so grateful for our little miracle!
He's developed a little jaundice since we've brought him home from the hospital. We have had to keep him under the lights pretty much all the time since yesterday afternoon. Today he is doing much better though and will hopefully only have 1 day left. He really is such a trooper!
Thanks so much everyone for all your love and support!

15 comments:

Natalie said...

He really is adorable! You should be proud parents of such a little miracle! Thanks for sharing him with me on occasion! :)

Olsens said...

He is adorable!! And precious and cute and amazing and... ect
Hope I get to see him live soon!!

Rebecca said...

So cute! Looks just like his mom in her super hero days.

grant + brittany said...

oh he looks so precious. what a cute little mouth

The Petersons said...

He is so cute. Yes, he is a miracle.

Lauri said...

He's sooo handsome!

Our Family said...

Yay YAY YAY!!! what fun he is finaly here! Hopr that jaundice clears up quick for him!! cute cute!!

The Peterson 5 said...

Congratulations!! I am so excited for you guys to finally have him here! He is SO cute & I LOVE his name. Baby Jack-Jack is definitely "incredible"!!!

Steph said...

Congrats cuzs...I am so excited for your new addition! When I come to Logan someday, I will stop in. Hope you are all well!

Julie said...

Love the super hero mask. You should really color on it and make it red and blue or something.

Chelsey Hansen said...

Congrats you two! or should I say you three! You're going to be such great parents. He's adorable. Get lots of rest and enjoy the new baby stage! I'm glad all is well and I can't wait for the story!

Garrett and Caitlin said...

Congrats! He is so cute!!!

Helaman & Maija Haynie said...

Congrats! He's a cutie!

amberjill said...

um...i just want to kiss his cute mouth! is that ok? what a cutie!

Our Family said...

Elise for the collage info!! I learned how from anna, it's kind of a long comment, but you first have to down load picasa 3 which is free just google it. once it is downloaded you'll have to tranfer your pics to the program. after that you just click on pic and edit optons are on the left.Once u get the pic how you want it,click the small green thumbtac at the bottom of screen to save it and repeat that with all the pics u want in your collage--remember to click the green save button after each one. they will all be saved in a tray at the bottom right of your page. Then click the collage button at the bottom of your page and from there you just play around with it using options of colages on the left side of screen. My only problem was finding the collage after i "export". But I'm not good with computer stuff. Good Luck hope it all works for you :)