At the Hospital
We were met at the door with a "Jack"-o-latern sign saying welcome home Jack, and a beautiful centerpiece full of "Jack" things. Emily and Natalie informed us the night before we came home that they had previously been playing "Slap Jack" Oh great.....a glimpse of things to come :)
We Love Jack!
Just some visitors!

12 comments:
so cute! and you figured out picassa! yeah! however, you know that picassa sign at the bottom of the pics? the one you deleted? i think it is what makes it possible to click on the collages to make them bigger. So, try not to delete them, even though they are kinda ugly! :)
Yeah! so cute but it's been a week. I need more pictures. He is so cute.
Congrats he is darling!
Congrats he is darling!
Precious.
Cute! But you need to change your heading that says it's just the two of you! Cause it's not anymore!
He is so cute! I wish we could come up and see you guys! How is being a parent so far? :) Let us know if you come down!
YAY I AM GLAD YOU CAUGHT ON TO THE COLLAGE THING!! I DID NOT KNOW IF I EXPLAINED VERY WELL. HE IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE.
what cute pictures!! How fun to have Jack here!! Congrats!!
I love all these pictures! And you look so beautiful in the hospital! Just radiant. :) How fun to see a pic of your little family of three. I'm still waiting to catch up with you soon!
oh baby boy Jack is so cute, congrats agian!
Oh I can't wait to see my little nephew in person.
Love you guys!! You will be great parents.
Post a Comment