a little less picture taking, a little more mothering...
As much as i LOVE taking pictures of this little man, i probably should pay a little more attention to details....his details....
If i'd-a known he was THROWING UP i don't think i'd be posing for the camera, he sure pulled a fast one on me... He does that a lot....Jack's now over a month old....wow times flying.
Elise, your little Jack has got to be the cutest baby boy, well since.... I had my boys. :) Time does fly by when you are having so much fun with your babies. It looks as though you have a great head start on cherishing every moment. You are a great mom. Looking forward to this weekend. Lots of love. I laughed out loud when I saw your picture with Jack. That is something that would happen to me. Bridget
8 comments:
Wow, that's lovely.? Would have been really cute but is certainly a one of a kind action shot. He's still so sweet.
Ha that picture is so funny! I love how you just have no i idea its happening!! Dont worry your still a great mom! He is so dang cute!
ewww elise that is sick, yet the story behind it makes it funny you all cute and smiling as jack is the totaly opposite puking. your funny!!
Hilarious!! He is so cute!
that is hilarious! hahaha
Wow, that one is going to be a classic in your family for sure! I can't believe he is over a month old!
That picture is so funny I couldn't help but giggle. He is adorable and I don't think I have congratulated you yet, so congratulations!
Elise, your little Jack has got to be the cutest baby boy, well since.... I had my boys. :) Time does fly by when you are having so much fun with your babies. It looks as though you have a great head start on cherishing every moment.
You are a great mom. Looking forward to this weekend. Lots of love.
I laughed out loud when I saw your picture with Jack. That is something that would happen to me. Bridget
Post a Comment