Monday, October 5, 2009

Home, conference, blessing. Great weekend

Our sweet eskimo boy on his way to the blessing. I LOVE his outfit, John was blessed in the same one :) We were so blessed with TONS of people supporting us and little Jack in Manti. I'm so glad i got sick last time we planned the blessing and had to end up doing it in Manti, it was so fun to have so much family able to come. We love our families! Thanks for you support!
Grandpa's just chillin'

Four generations on my side. John's grandma left before we could snag a picture of his four generations. Its weird to think if i'd of had jack just 2 years before, i could have had a 5 generation picture. We miss you Grandma Giles!





Great G-ma Thomas Great G-ma Peterson
This is Jack watching conference.... i don't know how he got away with sleeping through the whole thing!


Just watching conference with Grandma V, lol, we loved this picture of Jack, his cheeks look HUGE!

I lOVED general Conference. I'm always so excited to read the talks again later, especially the ones that i miss. I'm excited for the ensign. We wow, i've felt so blessed all weekend long, we're so blessed to have living prophets to teach us the way to go, we're so blessed to have such wonderful, supportive family, and i'm so blessed to have such an amazing man for a husband. Oh, and we're sure blessed to have Jack, we still love him ;)

7 comments:

amberjill said...

I want to see that cute boy before he gets any bigger!! Tell him to slow down! I love his little (big) cheeks!

Anonymous said...

He is too cute!

Our Family said...

that is so sweet jack wearing johns out-fit for his blessing,and wears it well!

Romney Family said...

He looks so sweet and how cool to have him blessed in the same outfit as John. Glad it was such a great day for you guys!!!

Mason Clan said...

Looks like you guys had a fun weekend!!! He is getting so big! Hes adorable! We need to get together soon i feel like i havent talked to you in FOREVER!!!

Rebecca said...

Great pictures and weekend. Thanks for sharing it with us.

Rach Romney said...

I am so glad you had such a GREAT weekend! Jack is so CUTE and I hope to meet him soon! Hope you guys are doing good! Miss ya and give that sweet boy a kiss for us!