Jack is so much fun! He's starting to smile A-LOT at us, we love his smile, we tried to get his smile on video.... we didn't but we still thought it was cute, sorry if the rocking makes you sick!
He is cute! Every time we'd pull out the camera to catch something cute my kids would become more interested in the camera....soon he'll start reaching to grab the camera!
7 comments:
He is cute! Every time we'd pull out the camera to catch something cute my kids would become more interested in the camera....soon he'll start reaching to grab the camera!
He is adorable!! I love how his tongue is sticking out in the begining!
I love it when they start to smile back! Such a fun stage. :)
He is very handsome Elise and John!
Thanks for sharing that cute smile.
Oh your baby Jack is so cute!!
He's soooo cute! I wanna just squeeze him. Give him an extra for me ok?
he's jsut perfect! the rocking did make me sick haha. I'm glad you're happy!
Post a Comment