
I'm sorry but this little boy melts my heart all.the.time., i didn't know i could love so much.

Jack: We love your smile, we love the way your figuring everything out. We love how curious you are about everything we're doing these days. We love your hugs and your kisses. We love you more than i knew was possible. We feel so blessed everyday that we have you in our lives. Love, Mom and Dad
5 comments:
I don't tire of you expressing your love for Jack...he is so cute!
He is so cute and sweet and we love him too.
oh i just wish i could play with him- so so cute.
I love him!!! he is SO sweet!!! Awww~~
I think he is one of the cutest little boys I've ever seen (pictures atleast!) I'm so happy that you're happy! Jack has a cute smile too! And, I would also LOVE you to come visit. You can get cheap tickets!!! Look at Vaustralia.com :) love ya!
Post a Comment