Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Just Pictures.



Jack-5 months and 11 days old. I love my drooler, tooter, cuter pants. Lol, yes, that is what i call him sometimes, it rythmes well ;)

Life is good. John's busy with school and work. I'm busy with.....well i guess i'm not the busy but i do know one thing, there's no way i could leave my little man all day! I'm so grateful to be home with him. And as for my big man (AKA, my Husband), He's the bomb. I finished reading Jane Austen's Emma and was watching the movie, John suprised me and said he'd watch it with me. We started it and not 5 minutes into he started complaining and making throw-up noises (weird, i know) anyway, i told him he didn't have to watch it with me and he said that he wanted to watch so he could see the part where they're shooting bows (because that is the picture on the cover so he knew it had to happen)....oh john, he's got a one track mind. Well jack is sitting on my lap, trying to eat my arm while i'm typing. I guess i better go :)

6 comments:

Julie said...

This is why I love John....he knows how to appreciate the simple pleasures in life.

Rebecca said...

I love the drooling picture. That is a look that is going to melt you for the next 18 years.

I'm proud of John for watching the movie and you for reading the book. Way to expand those horizons!

Romney Family said...

He is so cute and getting so big!!!

Natalie said...

Look at those big eyes! He really is such a beautiful baby!!!!

amberjill said...

work it, Jack, work it!!

Bluebird & Company said...

Jack is so cute!
Heber does the same thing when I want to watch pride and predjudice, or other movies like that. He says it drives him crazy because nobody works...they just sit around and get ready for the next ball....and talk about how much money everyone makes and that they never actually do any physical labor. :)
I think those movies are great! I love em!