I love my grandparents, and they are off to serve another mission, this time in the Nauvoo temple! I'm excited for them and think it will be an awesome/amazing experience. Thanks you two for all you do! We love you tons! (oh, and thanks for letting us hangout with you ALL weekend long)
We actually had a great weekend in Murray. Friday: parties, Saturday: yard work, run and yummy dinner at the Asian Star and Sunday: setting apart, church with the grandparents (which included a great farewell testimony from them both AND David Archuleta telling us how cute Jack was), after we had an incredible dinner with the Smiths and playing in the yard. It was a great weekend and was hard to come home and leave these wonderful people. We will miss you.
Oh, and Natalie, ya, she suprised us all by having this beautiful thing on her finger by Monday afternoon! We're so happy for her and William, thanks for letting Emily and i steal you last night! We needed to know details...ya know how it is :)
5 comments:
so cute. I wish I could have been there. Thanks for getting pictures!
I feel so out of it! I had no clue any of those weekend plans happened! Luckily, my mom remembered she had a daughter in MD and called about Natalie. Sounds like so much fun!!
great photo of all you sisters! soooo excited for her! looks like my 2010 prediction for the Olsen fam may be right on. :)
I was just thinking, I really, really like your hair like that. It looks so, so good
so excited for natalie!!! When is the big day
Post a Comment