Friday, April 9, 2010

lions and tigers and bears...

Okay, so there weren't any lions or tigers...just bears. But they were babies and they were oh so cute. It was fun to see the bears at baby animal days...

The big red and white is back! It's almost as good as new and just about street legal. Oh we're so happy to have this truck back.
Jack is really loving eating lately. Lol, this happens only sometimes when he can't seem to stop grabing at the spoon, funny boy

The other night I was talking to Emily on the phone. I told her i'd better go so i can pay attention to Jack and then put him to bed. She thought i said i was going to take pictures of Jack and then put him to bed (like it was a nightly ritual or something) anyway, i thought it was a good idea so i took some pictures and put him to bed. These are what i got.


And last but difinatly not least is Jack making his latest favorite sound. I love it!

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

That video is so cute. Isaac loves his voice. He thinks its weird. I hope you are having a wonderful time with G and G.

The Robinson's said...

Elise, your little boy is so dang cute! I makes me excited to have a baby boy! Looks like you and your cute family are doig great:)