Twenty four years ago today my best friend was born. He's got the biggest heart, the sweetest smile, and the best looks. I'm so grateful to be married to this incredible man and i'm so grateful for the amazing provider and proctector he is for our small little family. Happy Birthday babe, its going to be a good year. Love you!
5 comments:
Happy Birthday Johnny D! :) and I think it stinks that you had to work on your bday.
Happy Birthday John!! We love you too!
Happy, happy birthday from all of us to you!
Great family picture. I'm so glad I get to call you my son even if I didn't know you for those first 16 years. I hope you have a great day, week, year!
Happy Birthday from us a few days late!! It was so good to see you guys this weekend!! Sorry we could not make it to dinner with you guys!
Hey. I made that collage (on my pre-blog) on picnik.com. It is my favorite place to edit pictures!
Post a Comment