actually just the birds, and a little fish...or lack of, thats a different story, first things first. My neighbors left for the summer, so these sweet things moved in...
And now the fish, or lack thereof? We went fishing...again...and lost our lure...again....without catching anything....again...., i'm beginning to think fishing isn't really for us...
But here's the happy fisherman anyway...not actally fishing since we forgot to get the camera out while we there but here's him getting the poles ready
So i guess i have some to say about bee's too since these wouldn't be lookin as good as they are without them...
First tomato (above)
First pepper (below)
I can't wait to be able to harvest them!
One more thing, this sweet couple stopped in on us while we were fishing up at 2nd dam, the happy duo was driving through on their way back from a much needed anniversary vacation. Thanks for stopping, it was good to see you!
4 comments:
I can't believe you have a tomato, and a pepper, congratulations. Your green thumb is coming through. It was good to see your family. Sorry the fishing didn't go better but it was a great day to be a the lake.
I found you! Everything looks great Elise! I told Mom and Dad to come see me too, but I guess 7 hours of driving was enough for them....:) It was good talking to you this monrning!
I am so glad i got your new address I was so lost why I could not get on so thanks!! good to see what your up too again. Natalie got married resently how fun!! and good job on the garden we haven't had anything come up in ours that I think i am to the point that we will restart. for some reason our seeds go missing so we are going to do starts inside. wish us luck or a little bit of your green thumb!
wow you have things GROWING! your an amazing gardener gal.
we pretty much got skunked fishing yesterday, too...
Post a Comment