Sunday, August 8, 2010

Sick, sick and Sick

This last week was not so much a fun one. Monday night i got the stomach flu, Tuesday night Jack got it, and Wednesday night John got it. John and I were totally helpless on our sick days and needed each other for EVERYTHING. Jack on the other hand was so content. He would throw up, and then play and smile and be happy, they he'd throw up again, and then smile and play and be happy. We should take lessons from him. Oh well, Jack's the only one that still looks cute enough for pictures when sick so here's a few :)

Have i mentioned lately that we love our little stander...?

On another note, our garden is producing! I made tomato soup with 2 of our Fresh Tomatos! It was so exciting and yummy. I've added our Fresh Basil to a bunch of different things and its been amazing AND today I'm adding my one orange pepper to Fajitas for dinner!  Its so fun to be using what we grew! I know most people think that zucchini is like a parasite but I'm seriously so excited for ours to be big enough to pick, i LOVE zucchini!

3 comments:

Natalie said...

I told William about your garden and he asked if you'd ever looked up the organic farm at USU- it's something like 1500 N and 800 E- Anyway, I guess they take volunteer helpers throughout the season, and then you get a share of the produce? Something like that. It could be good! Oh, and glad you're all feeling better!

Rebecca said...

I didn't know your garden was producing. It sounds wonderful. I'm glad it is working for you. Also that you are all feeling better. You've just had a good cleanse.

kara said...

Bummer on being sick! I hope everyone is feeling better. I'm with you on the zucchini.
love it.