This pregnancy has been....different. I wasn't showing much until the last couple of weeks or so and now i feel HUGE! Not necessarily just my belly but my whole body :(. I'm 22 weeks and 2 days, it has seriously flown by. I can't believe i'll have another little baby here in less than 18 weeks! Lol, that sounds so far away when i say it like that but in my mind its coming so fast. And thats another thing, i feel like i was JUST pregnant, sometimes even now i can't believe that i'm actually going through all of this again, so so soon. But we are so excited. Having a little girl will be so fun, making Jack a big brother will be so exciting! I love being a mom, i love my little Jack-man and i've heard its possible to love all of your kids the same...amazing. I can't wait to find out.
We're moving. We've got a little while (3 months) but if anybody knows of anyone hiring or looking for a HR intern in the Salt Lake Valley, let us know. My husband is as good as they get :) (even better actually)
So, with Jack i started feeling him move at 22 weeks. This little girl of ours has been ACTIVE since 17 or 18 weeks and John felt her before she was 20 weeks! She kicks so hard! I can't believe that we can feel her externally already, but boy do i love it. There's nothing like feeling little kicks and knowing that that is a little person inside of you. A little person that will someday turn into a little person like Jack, like us. Weird and AMAZING.
Heartburn during pregnancy. Does anybody have any ideas on how to get rid of it? Its already getting old and if i remember correctly, it only gets worse.
Anyway i just wanted to blog, now i'm done, sorry for the boringness of it :) We'll hopefully get some more pictures taken soon!
8 comments:
I'm so excited for you guys! The second pregnancy always goes faster then the first.... with signs of getting bigger faster (I think it is because we've already stretched our tummies out once.. so it is used to it? lol). Sorry about the heartburn. I never have been able to figure out what helps (other then homeopathics.. they are the bomb). :).... and a little girl.... how fun for Jack :)
I'm so excited to see how huge you are. I didn't know she was active, maybe I will get kicked too.
I just ate a lot of tums to get rid of the heartburn. Works as a calcium supplement too. Oh, and I slept with a lot of pillow.
Thanks for the update! I'm so excited for you guys too!
I am so excited that you guys are having a girl!! And I am way sorry that I have not been the greatest at checking your blog, I will be better!! Jack is so cute and I can't believe how fast he is growing up! We just found out last week that we are having another boy and we are way excited!! Hope all is well with your cute family! Sure miss you guys!!
ug i was SO excited the night i had casen. the first heartburn free night in MONTHS! i popped LOTS of tums and didn't worry too much about taking too many cause of the extra calcium. i also drank a lot of milk to neutralize acids i found that helped a lot.
Stop eating so much....lol. Thats the only way to get rid of heart burn. I am so excited for you to have a boy and a girl!! Wahoo! And your gonna live by me so I get to see more of Jack while you are goin through all this prego stuff...huh.
Sorry about the heartburn. It seems like I had heartburn from the day Andy was conceived. But I have learned a few new tricks since then (not that I've needed them). One is to make sure you sit upright or go for a walk after you eat, this helps the digestion process run more smoothly. Two is to chew some gum because saliva is a natural acid reducer, just make sure it isn't sugar free (aspartame isn't good for the baby), and three milk or tums, your doctor might have some other options as well. Good luck! If you want to look for HR jobs in Boise we'd love to have you as neighbors! =)
Post a Comment