Finally! I'm blogging about our precious little girl. She's
She had aspirated some fluid and wasn't breathing very well on her own for the first little while, I couldn't hold her while they were working on her. I was across the room watching, (getting stitched), wishing i could hold cuddle my baby when my mom got a picture of this and came to show me.
She just wanted to let me know i guess, it was just what I needed.
We love this little girl
She was hooked to all sorts of cords that first day and we weren't able to hold her for a while
But when we finally got to, it was worth waiting for
Jack couldn't meet his new little sister until her second day of life, but it was sure sweet when he did. He loves his sister.
One happy family
She was a feisty little thing and has been doing great ever since those first few hours. We took her home Friday and have been enjoying her ever since.
20 comments:
she is beautiful I can't wait to meet her. I am glad you are both doing well
oh wow congratulations! I hope everything is going well. What a cutie and I love the name
She's beautiful! So happy she is finally here. : )
I love her so much. She is precious. thanks for this new little one.
What an amazing daughter of God you have in your midst! She is gorgeous! Glad to see her brother loves her so much! What wonderful parents she has! Such a great family you guys are!
she is adorable! congrats! glad she is doing well now!
Ah, so fun! I was hoping to see more pictures soon! She is a beautiful little girl and you all look great! What a cute family!
Could she be cuter? I don't think so! Conrats.
can't wait to meet her! thanks for posting photos. been watching for these!
Beautiful Pictures! She is just darling! Jack looks so happy as well as all of you! Congrats!
Congratulations! She is a doll! I'm sorry to hear about all of the complications at the beginning. That would be tough! I'm glad you were all strong and got through it. I love the picture with little Nellie's fingers signing "I love you". Such a treasure! I hope your recovery is speedy!
seeing your new born makes me so anxious to have ours get here like right now!!
ah crap! now i want another one! :) She is so cute! And you look great! I love her. Will you send her with Walter when he comes home? Thanks! :)
Congrats Elise! Nellie is oh so precious and I'm very glad that you are all doing so well now.
Congrats you guys!!! SHe is so precious and Jack is so cute as well!!! Elise thanks for your nice comment on my blog and I am glad you like my food blog. I love to cook and share.
Congrats!! She is beautiful!! You have the cutest kiddos!! We sure love you guys and hope to see you soon!!
That first picture and the last one are so precious! Especially that first one, can't get over how cute that is.
It makes me so happy to see YOU so happy!
What a beautiful family:)
Nellie is an absolute doll- even prettier in real life! I love your blog! And we had such a great time last night....let's do it again real soon!
That little i love you hand has got to be the cutest picture in the whole world! I'm so happy for you guys, hope everything is going wonderfully :)
Post a Comment