We have been watching a lot of Winni the Pooh, Jack too is finding his love for honey...
Yes, this is my swim suit and John's camo hat, Jack's dressing himself these days...
Jack has had a pretty rough week, falling over in his high chair, and then in the buggy, this is a result of the buggy :( Close to the sadest picture of him i've ever seen. He's also kinda sick...
Enjoying my double bob, love it :)!
The greatest (and handsomest) dad in the world
3 comments:
so cute.
I love these pic tures. The buggy will tip over, that is why there is a belt you attach to the baby and buggy so he stays in the middle. I am glad he is ok. Can he climb in it?
you have a double bob? you are so spoiled! :) I think it's awesome how you've gone the Winni Gunter route of spelling Winni the Pooh. hahah :)
Post a Comment