I'm sorry i haven't updated in forever! It hasn't really been a priority just yet...i keep thinking i'll do it but then i have so many other things to do that i don't get around to it. Anyway, here's a quick update of our lives....in pictures :)
(trying to catch her smile)
(Jack's breakfast every morning: 2 eggs, grapefruit, "urt" (milk), a few bites of dad's cold cereal, Car's bowl and cup, and "Ruff", his favorite stuffed animal)
I love having a family of 4. It has taken a while to get used to it, but we're getting used to it. Nellie is such a smiley little girl and we LOVE her smile. Jack loves Nellie and takes such good care of her, John takes such good care of us. We're so happy. I have been a slacker though, i need to take more pictures, i need to capture the smile.
Speaking of having a family of four, we've needed a new car, one that will fit us AND all of our stuff. So, we finally found one...pictures to come, in the meantime you can join John in calling me "Queen Bee," --don't ask :) (I promise you won't need too)

7 comments:
oh ha ha how funny! so excited about your new ride... now you and your 'worker bees' can all fit! loves
So fun to see pictures! Jack and Nellie look great! And that one with Isaac is VERY cute....hey, you still have that picture of me and Nellie? Would you e-mail it to me if it's not too big a hastle? And the picture of that cradle too......maybe I should just call you sometime.....
I love your cute kiddos. I hope things are going well with you guys!
So cute! We miss you guys! Do I say that in every post? Haha. I love Nellie's white hair bow. Did you make it?
Too cute! Both kids are just adorable! One of these days when it's not snowing we need toofo something fun outside. I got a few headband/fabric flower making supplies. We should get together and make some for our lil girls :)
I am excited to see the new ride!
your kids are adorable!
Nice catch up. Cute kiddos. I detected some Debbie and some big brother and other familiar traits I can't quite put my finger on. All wrapped up into a new one-of-a-kind sweetie.
Post a Comment