Thursday, May 12, 2011

Idaho- New baby

Well this is old news by now but we headed to Idaho a few weeks back to see my brand new nephew Thomas. It was so fun to see him and to be with my sister's little family. They live in such a cool little valley and Jack had so much fun playing outside and riding Patches. Get ready for a picture overload!














Thanks Natalie and William!

3 comments:

Natalie Nicole said...

Have you been updating all along or just all at once today? Cause there are several posts I had to catch up on! Love the pictures- so glad you could come up to visit and decided to make it your home too! (At least for a little while!) We're going to have great fun- be ready! :) Oh, and Nellie's pictures are adorable. And I wish you had a picture of you pushing the lawnmower holding Jack like that...haha.

Marilyn said...

I can see by the pictures that this is the place for you. So much fun and to be with Natalie and her family.

Rebecca said...

I need these pictures too. I'm so glad you came up to have fun with us. I really feel like I will be missing out not living there with you but am so excited for my girls.