Wednesday, June 8, 2011

The taste of soap

Why i thought this would work is beyond me...

Here's the story. Jack has a thing for eating dog food. Grosses me out. I can't stand it. Today when i caught him eating dog food again, i got really mad and took him inside and i washed his mouth out with soap, ya know, to get that nasty stuff out, and to teach him a lesson....i forget that this little boy, for fun, eats soap, lotion, cough drops, vicks....i think he quite enjoyed it. 10 minutes later he was at it again. The funny thing? I tasted the soap before because i wanted to make sure it was bad...it was. Ever since i've had a slight taste of it lingering.

Note to self: Soap is gross, son is weird. This form of punishment just isn't meant for us.

P.S. Yes, John got his ranch dog to move to Idaho with us, she's a sweetheart, but i'm very much looking forward to John being around to take care of her. I feel like i went from having 2-3 over night. I guess i kind of did... i guess i sort of prefer the 9 months of getting used to a new addition :)

4 comments:

Romney Family said...

that is too funny. Nellie is darling and Yeah for John graduating. I don't know how I missed all these posts but I did.

Natalie Nicole said...

haha. Way to go. We're excited to have you here too! See you soon!

Anonymous said...

Lol; that's a funny story about the soap! I loved your comment at the end about the new addition-I agree: nine months is much better notice :)

Anne said...

I am way behind, and yes, we need to catch up over the phone, I'll make the time. You're moving to Idaho!?! What part of Idaho? If you're in the Boise area, we have to get together!