Tuesday, September 13, 2011

"Happy birthday to Jack"...not really but this is what Jack says almost daily, whenever he see's something he got for his birthday, when he see's balloons, or when he see's a cake. Then he wants us to sing the song. "Happy birthday to Jack, Happy birthday to Jack, happy birthday to jaaaack, happy birthday to Jack. Thats how our song goes.

I think he really liked his birthday this year, but mostly, i think he thinks its pretty cool that there is a song with his name in it. I love this little guy

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

How fun! love how your son reacts to birthdays :)

Rebecca said...

We'll sing to him. Love the picture. Did he put his shirt on himself?

Megan said...

Your kids are gorgeous Elise. I think I say this in every post but I miss you! :)

Anna said...

he looks sooo grown up! what a lil man.