I love the new header on your blog - your kids can't get any cuter. I just can't get over how big Nellie is. I so wish her and Paisley could get together and play - perhaps someday. I love seeing all your new posts!!!
Elise--- I am responding to your question about cloth diapers. :) It sounds like they might need to be stripped. Go here and see if any of this applies to you. http://mamanatural.com/when-to-strip-cloth-diapers/
Then go here http://mamanatural.com/how-to-strip-your-cloth-diapers/
That is what I do when they start smelling like that.
I do have other questions about this, so if I am still nursing do I not drink cows milk right?? and do you know of any other foods that are more mucus forming that would be bad for ears??
7 comments:
she is so cute and has grown so much!!!
I love the new header on your blog - your kids can't get any cuter. I just can't get over how big Nellie is. I so wish her and Paisley could get together and play - perhaps someday. I love seeing all your new posts!!!
I miss her.
So cute. I can see you in here.
she even has 'pickle' jammies on!
Elise--- I am responding to your question about cloth diapers. :) It sounds like they might need to be stripped. Go here and see if any of this applies to you. http://mamanatural.com/when-to-strip-cloth-diapers/
Then go here http://mamanatural.com/how-to-strip-your-cloth-diapers/
That is what I do when they start smelling like that.
lol those are cute pics!! my kids love them too!!
I do have other questions about this, so if I am still nursing do I not drink cows milk right?? and do you know of any other foods that are more mucus forming that would be bad for ears??
Post a Comment