Saturday, June 2, 2012

I quite love being a mom. 
Here's just some random pictures of Jack and Nel. 






They're growing up and changing so fast. I just can't believe it. Nellie's talking. Jack's my little man, he talks and acts like a little man. 
And for some reason they like to wear underwear on their heads. Among other things. I'm so grateful i get to be a mom and that our kids get to have their dad as a daddy. He's such a good one. 
AND, i'm so grateful to be getting some nicer weather. 
I feel so blessed.

4 comments:

Rebecca said...

cute pictures. Afraid I don't get the underwear thing but I love the smiles.

Natalie Nicole said...

awesome Elise. Made me laugh!

Anna said...

hehe this is awesome! love it and love you guys!

Anonymous said...

What great pictures! your kids are adorable! Thanks for sharing! I know you're such a great mom!