Tuesday, September 18, 2012


Jack and Nellie hauled their chairs into the "cave" and Jack was telling Nellie stories. It was the cutest thing ever. I love my kids, i had to snag a picture. And it even uploaded....amazing. 

Life is good. Nellie's been sick but seemed to be doing so much better this afternoon, makes me so happy to see her happy again. Jack keeps saying he's sick, but i think its just because he wants medicine....weirdo i know but he likes medicine. I'm feeling huge....and tired. 35 weeks. I really should take a picture, i'm sure it'd be fun to look at eventually but for now i don't feel so glamorous. Maybe someday i'll take one....before we have our baby. He is still nameless...John and i are having the hardest time coming up with any names that we even like. Its ridiculous. 

I still need to take pictures of our new place and blog them. If blogging and posting pictures didn't take so stinkin' long i might do it more often. For some reason each picture is taking SO long to upload. We must have a really slow speed internet or something....i'm not sure what the problem is. Anyway, here's our shout-out to the blogging world, sorry i've been so terrible as of late but i keep trying to jump back on the wagon, one of these days i'll actually get in, you just wait and see :)

Happy Tuesday

3 comments:

Rebecca said...

Such cuties in their cave. You need to download something that will shrink the size of your pictures. It is easy and so much faster when they are small for the blog. You can still blog them extra large they just are a lesser quality for stealing. It works well to protect your pictures too.

Our Family said...

what fun kids have!!

Julie said...

I forget your pregnant and I can't believe you are so far along! I can't wait to meet the next VanOrman baby...you two do such a good job. I hope all is well in Southern Utah...we love you, I hope you know that.