Thanks to John we finally did it and got our very own blog. So here we are, just like i always thought we would be, wondering what in the heck we're supposed to say on our new blog! So I guess i'll tell you about us.... we were married October 27, 2007 and we just bought the sweetest new computer ever. Its green and we love it. Anyway, i guess this is good for our first big posting so here goes....
4 comments:
great start, just keep going! Maybe you could share some pictures of your last couple of months, or should I say first couple of months.
Yay I am so excited..
When did you start wearing glasses. I can't wait for more pictures. Tell us what you do at work, play. Is John in school. How is it living above you mother. Do the kids remember you are there? Does that give you some ideas? Love ya.
yeah!! woo hoo! You are now an old woman!! Good Job!! So, is this where we look for any "announcements"??! hahaha i just started a rumor, woo hoo!!
Post a Comment