Saturday, May 10, 2008

Happy Birthday John! And Happy Graduation!

So May 2 was John's 22nd Birthday!!! We had a good time, we both had to work but i was able to make him lemon chicken (what he requested) for dinner and we had family over for cake and a party after. It was fun and pretty amazing that we fit my whole family and 5 of John's family members all in our little apartment. It was fun though!

Then on Saturday morning (May 3rd) John graduated from Snow! Wahoo! It was fun although the ceremony seemed soooooo loonnng sitting on those bleacher's squished like we were, it was fun though and i'm proud of him! John's parents took us out to lunch afterwards at the Snow Dragon. Good food and good company. It was a fun time. After all that we came home and packed our bags and car for disneyland!!!!

5 comments:

Anna said...

congrats on everything! post some pics of disneyland! it was so good to see you on friday - thanks for waiting for us. miss you!

Chelsey Hansen said...

YAY! good job John! And Happy Birthday! I'm excited to see you guys in june. I'm excited to see pics of disneyland too! Love ya!

Bluebird & Company said...

Have fun at Disney Land!

Lauri said...

What happy, fun times, I wanna go!

grant + brittany said...

Happy Birthday and Congratulations! I bet you two are having a blast! Love you!