Sunday, June 8, 2008
Just a little bit...
So i've been putting off blogging because we haven't taken ANY pictures of ANYTHING in the past while, not that nothing exciting has happened though, yesterday John and I finally went up to Orem for his birthday dinner at Tucano's!!! (yes, his birthday was over a month ago) but we still got a free meal and it was totally worth the drive :). Also, yesterday was free fishing day and john was just so excited for my brother's and his nephews to go so that they could get all of these cool prizes! It was a great day for fishing (snowing, muddy, felt like January) and true to his word, he managed to get everyone the prize they wanted. It was actually really fun and we all had a good time, my brother's haven't stopped practicing casting with their new poles ever since we've been back. Last Tuesday we got to spend the night at the temple! Pretty cool huh, yeah, thats what we thought too until it actually happened! I guess they ask only the student married ward for volunteers to camp in the tent on the temple grounds that has all the sound and lighting controls in it for security reasons, we got there, finally kicked all the light workers out of our tent around midnight, slept terribly with the wind and rain and woke up to getting soaked (along with all the equipment) from the sprinklers at 5:30 in the morning... Lol, it was a pretty interesting night and we couldn't help but laugh at how rediculous it was! Needless to say, we probably won't be doing that again, but i'm grateful for a husband with such a good attitude! I love him so much! Well, there's a bit of an update for now, i'll try to do better! Life is good, and really, i'm still the luckiest girl in the world!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Sounds fun. I need to call you and plan a night to come down for the pageant! We're looking forward to it!
sounds like fun!
Sounds like the perfect camping trip.
Thanks for sharing. I always love to hear what your are doing.
You guys have to be the cutest couple on planet Earth! I love reading about how in love you are!!
Post a Comment