Sunday, August 3, 2008
I guess its time again
Well, my husbands finally home! He got back last tuesday and its been great to have him back. Thanks everyone for all of your encouraging comments too, i've really appreciated it and needed it this last week or so. Well, Thursday i finished my last test for my last class and now i'm completely done with my summer classes! I'm so happy and relieved and i've celebrated by starting to re-read all the twighlight books to prepare for the 4th, its out already (yesterday) but i need a little refreshing before i start it.... i've already heard though, that its kind of a disappointment, but i'm going to read it anyway because i've always wanted the disappointing thing to happen (bella ending up with Jake, i just really like him:)... it's been so nice to relax, without having to worry about school! I guess i'll enjoy this for a few weeks until it starts all over. Anyway, this last weekend was also our ward campout, it was alot of fun. John and i drove all the way up there, the 2 of us on his 1 person motorcycle. It was such a long ride, all the way up to skyline and down wagon road but i was fun, and he let me have the foot pegs for most of the ride (what sweetheart :) ). We took our three man tent and our friends the Piepers stayed in it with us, it was crowded but a lot of fun. I just love camping, being in the mountains, being able to enjoy the fresh air and the millions of stars. It was fun. And Today, we celebrated my birthday. My mom made cincinnati chili and cheesecake. They were both so yummy and for my birthday i got a cute apron and food storage... i guess the last one wasn't the most exciting gift i've ever gotten but i do realize its important and i am thankful for it! Thanks mom and dad! Love you guys! We've been pretty crazy busy since John got home on tuesday, as you can see. And its just going to keep getting busier because this week we're going to Lake Powell! (i'm so excited!) and the next week is the elk hunt, then the week after that we're moving to Logan! We're definitaly excited for the big move but i guess i probably should start packing now since we're going to be gone for most of the time before! Anyway, i'm sorry that this was kind of a boring post but i just wanted to catch up on whats been going on. I love you all and i'm so thankful and lucky for great friends and amazing family, thanks for your love and support!!! Oh and check out the amazing beard my manly husband can grow in just a few short weeks....
For my birthday, i asked if we could leave it for a few days because he just looks so good with it! We trimmed it up a bit, and took clippers to it after this last picture, it was short and nice. When he got sick of that he shaved everything but a sole patch and it looked dang good too. I'm so glad he's home!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
We will totally be there tonight! We are way excited to see you guys! Happy Birthday I hope that you had a great day! I like Johns fuzz! Brian has a gotea(forgive my spelling) and I love it, so I won't let him shave it off! Talk to ya soon
Hi guys! What a cute blog! It's so fun hearing about you guys. YOu are the cutest couple!
Post a Comment