While John went hunting, Natalie and ihad a little fun of our own. We went to dinner at some Chinese buffett, i wouldn't necessarliy recommend it to anyone but it did make for some interesting options, and keep in mind, we're both not really seafood peole.....

Just shrimp, no big deal.... but here's the rest

Is this how you eat it??? I guess not.....

Nat is soooooo adventurous and i never even knew ;)

But we ate occtupus, crab, oysters, shrimp and salmon.... i think that was it.

It was a good weekend, i was going to get a lot done, but i didn't really get anything done... At least i had fun, oh and as for the mighty hunters...they didn't get anything dang it! Maybe next year. I'll have to back off on the deer eating to make it last! (P.S. John took his camera on the hunting trip but lost it part way through, so sorry, no pictures of him this time)
7 comments:
Oh my my my that does not look healthy for you elise, not at all!! You guys are brave. Did you scream in the place when they brought it out to you?? I really would have!But That is quite the conversation starter you are right!
Wow, looks like fun and you ar both getting so brave and mature (tearing up, boo, whoo). My little girls are growing up and so are their taste buds. Sorry it didn't all taste better. Glad you had fun. Hope John did too. Now I feel bad that we ate all your venison. Thanks for sharing.
guess what?! I have updated my blog! You should come look at it! It's still the same address and I signed in as evan so i could edit the layout, so if you wonder who flash is, its emily sue! Love ya
I LOVE crab! that made me wnat some. what are you up to now? are you still working at the book store?
What kind of Chinese Buffet did you two go too. Wow.!!! Looks interesting. You did find out that you are suppose to break the meat out of the shell right?? Did John tell you what happened to Trent on the hunt?
Hey, you forgot the mussel and that weird slimy-fruity something! Yeah, i don't know that I'll ever taste most of that stuff again, but it was an adventure! And you forgot to tell everyone that we also watched the Buttercream Gang that night! Wow, good times. Thanks Elise for the girls night out and sleepover! :)
the buttercream gang?! i'm jealous! i LOVE seafodd, but most of that stuff on there looks a little sketchy. you're so brave both of you!
Post a Comment