We're still waiting for the winter wonderland outside but on the inside it sure does look like Christmas! I've been decorating and i think i've finally figured out my style of decor, its Christmas! I love the way it looks and i love the colors, so my house is going to look just like i want it to for at least 1 month of the year ;). Here's some pic's...
our front room!(Above)
And here's my kitchen, i finally got something up on the wall ;)
Here's our entertainment center
Our super-cute christmas tree! And i covered our couch with our red sheet to make it look more christmasy, i like how it turned out ;)
11 comments:
I love all your decor! It looks so cute and so festive! Love it!! Are you guys going to be at the Thomas Christmas party? We would love to see ya!
I love it. It all looks great. Christmas is your style.
Looks way good elise! Your so creative! :)
That is so fun! I can't wait to see it for real--way to go!
Cute cute cute decor!! christmas is my fav but my sister starts at the first of november. Maybe you could do that since you love it so much!
I
can't wait to come and see you. This is the time of year to come, I can see. It was fun to be with you at Thanksgiving.
yep, christmas is your deco style! good job! looks so cute! :)
Hey you do need to call me I almost called you yesterday! I need your address
Look at your cute little house! Good job on the decorating!
Christmas becomes you!
I found you!
Post a Comment