.. it must be the time of year because i was feeling that i needed a change too. i am now a brunette and i really like it. i think my vote for you is brunette, too!
I asked my roommates and Jillian said blonde, because summer is coming, Kara says brunette, and I say blonde because than you'll look like an Olsen again! and Lindsay says blonde... mmm just cause :)
Wow I didn't even recognize you as a blonde! Did you have more fun? :) My question for you is why isn't red an option? Joking. It's a tough choice...blonde! I'm all for dramatic changes.
well i'm going all natural here. trying to match the color of my eyebrows. so.... brunette? is everyone telling you different on here? hahaha well that says you really could do either!
15 comments:
Hey brunette, that's our chinese dinner outing! Fun (?) times! :) They both look cute, it'd be crazy to see you as a blonde again!
I would say brunette, but I don't know, maybe because that's what I'm used to? I think you could do blonde beautifully as well.
You look gorgeous with both! I like brunette with your skin tone, but you can do either and look great!
.. it must be the time of year because i was feeling that i needed a change too. i am now a brunette and i really like it. i think my vote for you is brunette, too!
brunette
I asked my roommates and Jillian said blonde, because summer is coming, Kara says brunette, and I say blonde because than you'll look like an Olsen again! and Lindsay says blonde... mmm just cause :)
I say blonde. It looks more natural on you and its fun to change and you just so cute.
Wow I didn't even recognize you as a blonde! Did you have more fun? :) My question for you is why isn't red an option? Joking. It's a tough choice...blonde! I'm all for dramatic changes.
cute new background! i say brunette, cause I like it, and that way your mom fits in the family still! :)
change hmmm GO RED!! bright red like valintines. but if your not feeling that big of a change i'd say brunette... thats hot!
BLONDE!!! WE COULD BE TWINS!!!! :)
Anna
well i'm going all natural here. trying to match the color of my eyebrows. so.... brunette? is everyone telling you different on here? hahaha well that says you really could do either!
i'm saying brunette! :)
I say you should go back and forth constantly...see how many people you could confuse. By the way, you are a hottie!!
Elise, you will forever be a Blondie to me! Remember how much fun we used to have in achievement days? Love, Bridgette
Post a Comment