Sunday, January 18, 2009

Finally! A Sunday Afternoon

John and i decided to go on a walk. We went to the walkway by the river but it was pretty cold, we weren't sure how far we'd want to go so first we stayed in the sun and balanced on the railroad tracks. After that we were pretty warmed up from balancing so we kept going down the trail...

Next we came to this, and balanced across.... I guess we were feeling pretty confident with our balancing skills because when we saw this:



I jokingly said "Lets balance across that". Well John doesn't do well with reading me because he took the challenge seriously, and after he started i couldn't back down so we did it, and we didn't even fall in!
It was pretty intense, probably the stupidest thing we've ever done together, but it sure was invigorating! And i'm sure the fall into the ice cold water would have been invigorating too!

4 comments:

Our Family said...

balancing on the bridge!! oh mercy that is crazy. I would not dare to do that.

Rebecca said...

I'm so glad you are all okay. Love your background. Happy Valentine's!

Anonymous said...

Lol your crazy! I'm glad you were safe :) That walk way is even beautiful in the winter! haha sorry I just called you at eleven at night! I didn't realize it was so late, and i've been meaning to call you all day! haha I guess I'll talk to you tomorrow! Love ya!

Natalie said...

what a great adventure! we need to hang out again sometime...