Thursday, April 30, 2009

Hartford, here we come!

Wow, hhave i been? I guess after we found out about the little boy i've just lost my mind....but i just wanted to do a quick update and say GOODBYE! We're leaving, in the morning bright and early. Our car is packed with a new set of tires...am i forgetting anything? I sure hope not, but whatever i am forgetting, i'm sure we'll just be able to live without. Today we celebrated John's birthday (between all the packing and cleaning) and we had a little BBQ with the neighbors, we're going to miss everyone here but we're excited for our new adventure! I don't know when i'll be able to post again or when i'll have internet again, but i'm sure it won't be long. Wish us luck!

4 comments:

The Peterson 5 said...

I didn't know you guys were leaving! I hope we'll still get to see that new baby boy when he gets here!! Good luck with the new adventure!!

Romney Family said...

Congrats on the baby boy you guys!! Have fun on your adventure!

Our Family said...

You guys are going too!! so fun have a good time

kara said...

So get here already! We're ready for ya!