Tuesday, April 14, 2009

I'm not sure i know how to do this....

But john and i are so excited to find out!!!

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wait, so it's a boy? Yay! Congrats!

grant + brittany said...

YAY!!! I am so excited for you two!!!

Our Family said...

A BOY HOW FREAKING EXCITING!! I hear boys are easier to raise they don't seem to be so winey like girls are lol.

BALLS said...

hey congrats to both of you. a boy!!! this will be such a great fun adventure.

Aubrey said...

YAY! Congrats! Boys are a lot of fun They love their mommies :)

kara said...

You guys are going to be GRRReat parents!

Rach Romney said...

YA!! Im way excited for you guys! YOu're going to be awesome parents!

The Peterson 5 said...

Congratulations! You broke the chain...everyone on the Peterson side has had a girl first! I'm very excited for you guys!!

Anna said...

good thing you still have lke 5 months for you and john to agree on a boy name! :)

Lauri said...

A boy? I don't see any boy. It's good SOME people know what they're looking at. So exciting! Congratulations!

Bluebird & Company said...

Yay! Heber and I are so excited for you!

Cole, Heather, Brylee and Lilly said...

I hope all is well with you guys. I still have your book. And I ended up not taking class, I couldn't get into all the classes I needed and I didn't just want to take classes I don't need. But you can come get the book anytime you want or call and I can bring it over to ya. Congrats on your little baby!!