I love love LOVE the 4th of July! It is one of my very favorite holidays. Just getting ready for today made me giddy....in my red white and blue and sparkles ;). I love the 4th, everything it stands for and for the way it brings communities and families together. I miss my family today! I miss my community today! But don't worry, we're going to a parade and we even get to spend a little time with our husbands because they are quitting at 6 tonight! Yay! Today will be a good day, and you know what? The suns even shinning.....its a good one. Happy Fourth!
2 comments:
We miss you. I'm glad you found a parade and your husband. Happy Fourth! I love you guys
I know! I love the 4th too... I think it's becoming a favorite... I love the dressing the part too! Glad to hear you had a good time too!
Post a Comment