Cute! That so exciting and thanks for the belly shots :) You will like having them when your not pregnant anymore. Are you ready for your little one to come?
Elise! I love you! And I really want to talk to you, hopefully I'll remember to call you tomorrow, and hopefully you'll want to talk to me this week :) haha Can I just say that I can't wait till I get to meet that nephew of mine?!
Oh... and I was thinking. In Relief Society on Sunday we had a lesson about going to the temple... and I was just thinking how it would be hard to go with a BABY! So, I wanted to tell you that I would LOVE to babysit that nephew of mine once a week so you, John, and Natalie can all go to the temple together. Really truly, and I really want too! Not just because I'm super excited to be an aunt and I want to be his favorite... but I really think that it's so important to go to the temple every week! So.. If you promise to go to the temple every week, i'll promise to babysit. and I'm putting this in writing so you won't forget! :) I love you!
Oh my goodness he is adorable. I am so excited for you and John. It looks like you are enjoying your time on the east coast!! I wish you the best of luck and I can't wait to see pictures of your little boy! Take Care!
6 comments:
He is very cute. Even on the inside. I can't wait to get you three home.
Cute! That so exciting and thanks for the belly shots :) You will like having them when your not pregnant anymore. Are you ready for your little one to come?
Elise! I love you! And I really want to talk to you, hopefully I'll remember to call you tomorrow, and hopefully you'll want to talk to me this week :) haha Can I just say that I can't wait till I get to meet that nephew of mine?!
Oh... and I was thinking. In Relief Society on Sunday we had a lesson about going to the temple... and I was just thinking how it would be hard to go with a BABY! So, I wanted to tell you that I would LOVE to babysit that nephew of mine once a week so you, John, and Natalie can all go to the temple together. Really truly, and I really want too! Not just because I'm super excited to be an aunt and I want to be his favorite... but I really think that it's so important to go to the temple every week! So.. If you promise to go to the temple every week, i'll promise to babysit. and I'm putting this in writing so you won't forget! :) I love you!
Love your super happy excited sister, emily sue
oh how sweet. he's so handsome!!! You look cute. i love the tree picture. haha
dude your pregnant!?!? congrats!!!!! wow i've been away from home for too long!!! this is megan by the way... but yeah! congrats girl!
Oh my goodness he is adorable. I am so excited for you and John. It looks like you are enjoying your time on the east coast!! I wish you the best of luck and I can't wait to see pictures of your little boy! Take Care!
Post a Comment