Ha, ha, ha, ha
That's NOT what I asked for! :) You look like a spider growth or something on that tree! But cute, maybe? :)
Very fun. Soon enough you won't be able to hid from us. We will see you and pat that little belly for good luck.
hahahaha. love this! and have you decided on a name yet? did you convince john to like the one you loved?
I love you!!! You make me laugh!
Probably one of my most favorite belly pics ever.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
That's NOT what I asked for! :) You look like a spider growth or something on that tree! But cute, maybe? :)
Very fun. Soon enough you won't be able to hid from us. We will see you and pat that little belly for good luck.
hahahaha. love this! and have you decided on a name yet? did you convince john to like the one you loved?
I love you!!! You make me laugh!
Probably one of my most favorite belly pics ever.
Post a Comment