So I'm coming home Monday, i'm trying to get rid of ALL of my MaryKay stuff so if anyone wants ANYTHING that i have, i'm selling it for cost.....Here's the Deals, and first come first serve:
*Satin Hands Set....regular$30, on sale $18
*Microdermabrasion set....regular $55, on sale $38
*Normal to Dry Skin Timewise Set (comes with 3-in-1 cleanser, Age-fighting mosturizer, Day Solution-SPF 25, and Night Solution)....Regular $100, on sale $65
*Normal to Dry Cleanser and Agefighting Mosturizer....Regular $40, on sale $26
*Combination to Oily Cleanser and Agefighting Mosturizer....regular $40, on sale $26
*Day Solution (individually)....regular $30, on sale $18
*Timewise Night Solution (individually)....regular $30, on sale $18
*Satin Lips Set....Regular $18, on Sale $12
I also have a bunch of eye colors, lipsticks, lipgloss's, eye primer, foundations etc... There's always Mascara and anything else you guys need but i'll leave the list to that for today. Mary Kay really is great stuff, i'm just not much of a party thrower if you know what i mean :) If anybody wants anything let me know ASAP so i can bring it home with me.
7 comments:
Elise, have fun coming home. I'd like some moonstone eye shadow if you have any. Also, I could use some creme to powder foundation if you have it.
I would like some mascara's I think. is that ok?
I would love some stuff! I will email you and let you know! ARe you guys done you there for the summer?
If you need me to bring anything from your stock up here, let me know! I'm coming down Thursday morning
Hey Elise, I just thought I'd say hi! My mother-in-law gets Mary Kay stuff for all the girls in the fam and I think it's great. I had no idea you were this far along pregnant! Holy cow only 3 more weeks, congrats! Being a mom is the best thing ever. I hope you guys are having fun doing summer sales stuff!
Do you ship stuff to AUSTRALIA! I do need some bronzer and foundation. It's $40 for just a regular brand at the store!! I just can't bring myself to pay it. :)
it was fun to see you to!! you look great!!
Post a Comment