Tuesday, February 16, 2010

On my mind. February 16, 2010

- Today John was home....a lot. Tomorrow he'll be around even more. I'm excited
- When it comes to the "blessed" category, i feel like we're number 1.
- My baby is halfway to one. How did this happen???? Tomorrow, we'll find out how much he weighs! I can't wait!
- My sis broke her leg. Bad. Her coming to stay with me so i can help take care of her? AWESOME.
- Backed up our computer today (thank your tax return), so happy/relieved that we finally did. I think our computer is well on its way to giving up the ghost...
- February 16...hopefully only 29 more days til spring....pretty sure thats all i can handle.
- Jack is fun. He laughs and smiles and sleeps and eats and pretty much already know's exactly how to steal our hearts. Lately, one of my favorite things he does is cries. But only a certain type of cry. He's got this thing going where i can tell he's just crying to be heard and if you pay attention to him, he tries hard not to let you know that he is actually really quite happy and just wants you to play with him. Its hilarious.
- Our dryer quit. We're getting a new one. I'm super excited :)
- Cleaning? Whats that? Its been so long since i've tried it that i can't really remember.
- Valentines? It was awesome. Our fort this year was cozy and fun. Our neighbors/friends were lucky enough to come join us for a movie in the fort...good times. :)
- My favorite food lately is a bad one. If you've never tried toritilla's, butter, cinamon and sugar, you've got to. They are to die for. all microwaved (25) and rolled up... hmm my mouth is watering just thinking about it.
- Rock climbing is so fun. Thank your Jordan for getting me back into it. Probably one of my most favorite things to do.....ever...
- I've pulled my guitar out recently. Its been so fun to play again. It had been a while and my fingers are starting to toughen up again. It feels good.
- I'm running again. I'm so happy to be exercising. Seriously, exercising makes me so happy.
- Just finished reading Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society. I really liked it and would recommend it. Thanks for those who recommended it to me.


In case your wondering by now if any of this rambling has a purpose. It really doesn't. Its just whats on my mind today. And i figured is was high time for another post.

5 comments:

Julie said...

I
enjoyedyourpost.I
thi
nkI
amgoi
ngtopostmythoughts.thanks

Anonymous said...

Thanks Elise. So many great things are happenning huh? I'm excited to come stay with you too! :)

Heather and Parley said...

You are so cute! thanks for sharing your thoughts :)

Rebecca said...

Great thoughts, You sound happy, especially with those 25 cinnamon/sugar tortilla (?)

Bruce, Meagan, and McLean said...

Elise I love your blogs. This one made me so happy. I blogged about things on my mind the other day as well. It sounds like you guys are doing so good!! Give Jack and John a big kiss from us. Can't wait to see you guys again.

Love Meagan Bruce and McLean!